Name Change Links
Name Change Links are made available here for your reference. They will connect you to various authoritative resources. Learn how to pursue your legal name change, what’s required, about the laws, how to make it happen, etc. Get the best of EZ Name Change information, California Codes, Bar Association Contact Resources, Federal Government Rules and Procedures, and more. A Name Change Court Order from the Superior Court of California is the Gold Standard around the world. Get yours done right!
Useful Name Change Links
- Full Service Name Change in California
- The State Bar of California– Lawyer Referral Service
- California Code of Civil Procedure – Name Change Laws
- California Family Code – Emancipated Minor Defined
- Declaration of Emancipation
- Birth Certificate Changes (California)
- DMV Name Change (California)
- Passport Changes or Corrections (US)
Name Change has been more tightly scrutinized, checked and regulated since 9/11 (2001). Name Change Links are made available so you can find source information to help you with ID and Official Records. These Name Change Resources will get you to reliable information so you can avoid mistakes and confusion. The Name Change California Links (DMV and Birth Certificate, etc.) are reliable for California. For other states, check the similar useful name change links in the state of interest.
Links to Short Articles
- How to Change Your In California (Adult or Child)
- How Long Does the Process Take?
- How Much Does Legal Name Change Cost?
- YELP Name Change Service Reviews
- Can My Name Change Petition be Denied?
The best time to have gotten a Legal Name Change done right was long ago. The second best time to get it all done properly and just the way you want…is right now. Use the Name Change Links you want. Check everything out, get all the right information, and then push the buttons. The day you have your Certified Decree Changing Name in hand, is a day you’ll be smiling a lot.