FULL SERVICE Name Change Service New York – Costs and Details
FULL SERVICE Name Change
EZ Name Change means Full Service. And, FULL SERVICE Name Change means we do all the court forms correctly, and we do the court filing for you. It’s strictly 5-Star, it’s low-cost, and a little bit fun:) You don’t fill out any court forms, we do that. You don’t wait in filing or self-help lines. You don’t have to figure out online systems. We’ll make all the arrangements for you, including facilitating your Hearing/Completion. Then, you just go to your Appointment to get your Court Order, upon approval, at the end of the process. We’ll provide you with guidance about the process so you always know what’s going on, and a CHECKLIST for updating your ID and Official Records upon approval. That’s what FULL SERVICE means with EZ Name Change. Here are the details:
EZ Name Change FULL SERVICE Includes:
1. We fill out all the documents for you – Petition for Change of Name for your correct Court.
2. We File the Petition with the Court
3. You get a Full REPORT
5. Updating ID and Official Records
What You Will Need To Do, with EZ Full Service
- Give us your information and make payments as agreed. Pay attention to our emails and keep us informed.
- Attend Your brief completion Hearing (if required) and get Certified Copy(s) of Your Decree Changing Name from the court, upon approval.
- Update your ID and/or Official Records as needed after you have your Certified Copy(s) of your Order Granting Name Change. Updating is easier than you may think after you have your Certified Copy(s). And it’s even fun when you have your name printed out, officially and exactly the way you want.
FULL SERVICE Name Change provides you assistance ALL the way
You Will Get Your Decree and Certified Copy(s) From the Court, upon Approval.
For 98% of our Full Service customers, the approval court work is done before you get to your court Hearing. Go to the Hearing, if required, and get your Court Order Granting Name Change. Upon approval of the Order by your judge, you can get Certified Copies of the Decree from the County Clerk. The Certified Order Granting Name Change is Honored everywhere, for Updating ID and Official Records in New York, throughout the United States, and by all US Federal agencies. It’s also honored with other governments throughout the world. Our Customer Service remains available to you through your Hearing and Updating efforts.
**EZ NAME CHANGE Does All This For You, With FULL SERVICE Name Change.
The Order Granting Name Change is a document we prepare, as part of your Petition. Upon approval by your judge, that becomes your Court Order. The court clerk affixes the Court’s Certification after confirming it’s a true copy of the judge-signed Order, to create your Certified Copy(s). A Certified Order Granting Name Change is valid immediately, and for every legal purpose. With one, you can update your Social Security, Passport, DMV (including Real ID), Professional License, School, Bank, Payroll, … even Birth Certificate.
FULL SERVICE Name Change Costs – $415
Itemization of Costs
- Includes Court Filing – $ 210 – If you can’t afford Court Filing Fees, ask us for the application to proceed as a poor person).
- Includes Notary Fee – $ 5 – (can be as little as $3 or as much as $100 or more, depending on the Notary and whether you go to the Notary or have them come to you).
- Includes EZ FULL SERVICE – $ 190 (This is the amount you will pay extra for us to help prepare all the documents, do the court filing, set up the Hearing arrangements, and provide guidance for notices and Updating ID and Official Records)
- Certified Copy(s) – $ 10 ($5 each copy, we recommend you get 2 but you can get more or less)
Total…. $ 415
Possible Additional Costs
You may have extra costs to update DMV or Passport, depending on whether you already have one and/or your renewal periods.