Name Change

Name Change can be life changing. Once you know the exact right New Legal Name, get everything done properly and have it working for you as soon as possible. Find the information and help for your kind of Name Changing below. Smiling is allowed:)

We Are California Name Change Specialists
This is Important. It's Personal. We Get It.

Name Change Information and Help

How Does Name Change Work ?

What Does EZ Name Change Do?

EZ Name Change is a true California Name Change Specialist. Legal Name Change is all we do. No one else has 5-Star Reviews for Name Change. No other Name Change Service charges less or offers Full Service.

Full Service Name Change

Full Service

We take care of all the court forms and process. All the court forms are completed correctly for you. We’ll do the court Filing and all the required Advertising (Publishing). EZ will get Proof of Publication to your judge and make an appointment for your approval Hearing. Full Service makes this whole experience truly 5-Star.

Ready-To-File Name Change Service

Ready-To-File Service

All the court forms are completed correctly and completely for you. You’ll also receive Customized, Step-By-Step Instructions. We’ll put little “stickies” where you need to date and sign.  You’ll do your own court filing and advertising with our instructions. Specialist Customer Service will be available to you until you’re done.

EZ Name Change Customer Service

REAL Customer Service

From before you start to the day you’re holding your Decree Changing Name, you’ll have a California Specialist to help you by phone or email. You’ll have real time assistance any time you have a question or concern. This is why we’re the only 5-Star Rated Name Change Service.

Name Change Specialists

Name Change Specialists

Changing Names for people is all we do. We don’t do Wills, or Divorces or Corporations. Just this. We only do Legal Name Changing for people with a California residence. And this is what we do all day long. Every day.  If you live in California and want your Name Legally Changed, we’re the Specialists to help.  It’s a First Class experience with the cost of coach.

We Do What We Promise = More Happy People

EZ Name Change has been helping people Change Names for many years. But don’t take our word for it, take a look at what our customers are saying.

  •   Made my name change super easy and supported me through all of it. Superb service and I will recommend the service to anyone needing a name change. Thank you so much!!

    thumb Misha Violet W.

      I will spare you the details of how I lead myself into a series of lifelong minor errors that lead to my situation. Nope. But, in short, I had (what I thought to be) a pretty difficult  task to clear up.

    I came into the office and explained my situation with Eric. He was extremely helpful throughout the entire process. He was very thorough with the next steps and was able to get back to me immediately if I had any questions. The packet they provide you helped me remember what steps were next, because I tend to not get too tied up on details.

    Everything could not have gone more smoothly.

    I would recommend them to anyone looking to navigate through this process.

    Thanks for reading my review!

    thumb Mike K.

      Eric and his team made ir very easy and simple with all the legal paparwork for my daughter name change I will defently come back to him for any another serice very kind and hones hard to find now in days !!! thank you Eric

    thumb Maria M.

      I have used EZ Name changes for changing my name. I am very happy with them and definitely recommend this service to anyone thinking about changing their name. The fee they charge for this service is nominal(and definitely less than the other services providers out there) and the quality of service they provided is top notch. The details and the info they provide is exact and to the point. Overall my experience with them has been excellent. Special  call out to Eric who is always available and goes the extra mile to help out their customers.

    thumb Sravan A.
  •   We are so grateful for Eric! My wife and I were so overwhelmed with the name change process, as we had both decided to change our last name. Not only was he INCREDIBLY helpful, he ended up saving us money in the long run! He's extremely knowledgeable and helpful, and was always quick to answer a phone call or email. I would recommend them to anyone going through this process, he made what could have been a months long nightmare process such a breeze!

    thumb Katie S.

      This year I utilized EZ Name Change Services to assist with filing my name change petition. They did an excellent and superb performance with Services.

    I truly appreciate all their assistance and prompt communication in the California area.

    I highly recommend EZ Name Change for your name filing and petition needs.

    thumb Joy S.

      The process was seamless. Most things were handled by EZ  Name.
    I can't speak for other services, but I"m happy with the choice I made.
    Highly recommend this service if you're in need and want to avoid stress.

    DILLY, DILLY !!!
    John L

    thumb John L.

      Eric is amazing!! Made this name change a breeze for me. Absolutely recommend his services! Very responsive and helpful.

    thumb Kristina S.