FULL SERVICE Name Change Illinois – Costs and Service Details
FULL SERVICE Name Change
EZ Name Change is Full Service Name Change. And, FULL SERVICE means we do all the court forms correctly, we do the court filing and newspaper publishing arrangements for you. This is a 5-Star rated, low-cost specialized service. And, it makes a court process a little bit fun:) You won’t fill out any court forms, just signing. You won’t be searching for documents or information, we’ll bring all that to you. And, you don’t have to try and figure out how to do everything correctly and in the right order. You can if you want to. But, if you want Full Service, we’ll take care of the court arrangements and give you guidance when something must be signed or done. We keep you informed as things are getting done, and a real Specialist Customer Service is available by phone or email when you have questions. That’s Name Change FULL SERVICE. And it stands for EZ Name Change. Here are the details:
EZ Name Change FULL SERVICE Includes:
1. Completing all your court documents for signatures – Petition to Change Name for your correct Circuit Court.
Between 3 and 5 Court Forms will be properly and quickly completed for you, for specific type of Legal Name Change and for the right Circuit court. You’ll need to sign, and have 1 document witnessed. Everything will be marked where the signatures go.
2. We File the Petition at the Court
EZ Name Change does the Court Filing for you. We pay the Circuit Court filing fees if full, and supply the signed and completed documents in accordance with each Court’s authorized process. We use your Case Number, Filing Date and other required Court authorization information to arrange the Advertising/Publishing required to complete the process.
3. We Arrange and Pay for the Required Newspaper Advertising
We’ll take care of all the required Advertising order and payment arrangements. The ads must run correctly, for 3 consecutive weeks and meet other detailed requirements. When the Advertising is finished, we will get a Proof of Publication/Affidavit filed so the Court has everything needed for a decision at the Hearing.
4. You get a Full REPORT, before the Hearing
Once your Court Filing, Advertising and Hearing arrangements are all set, we’ll get you a full REPORT, with all the information about what’s been done, copies of the filed Petition, and how/when you will complete the process. Dates, times, places and other details will all be provided to you in one, organized REPORT email. Most of the work is done by then, but EZ Name Change will remain available to you until you get your Order for Name Change, upon approval … and beyond.
5. Updating ID and Official Records
EZ Name Change will be giving you a CHECKLIST and Guidance for updating ID and Official Records. Your Certified Order for Name Change, from Circuit Court, is honored by all the essential government and financial agencies and organization, such as Social Security, Illinois Secretary of State (Real ID), US Secretary of State (Passport), all banks, etc.). It’s easier than you think, once you have your Certified Copy(s) in your hands.
What You Will Need To Do, with EZ Full Service
- You have to give us your information, make the payments as agreed, and pay attention to our communications. You have to get some signed documents back to us for Filing. We’ll make that EZ.
- Attend Your brief completion Hearing and get Certified Copy(s) of Order for Name Change from the court, upon approval (usually a little after the Hearing date).
- Update your ID and Official Records with your Certified Copy(s) of the Order for Name Change. You may only need to provide Name Change Proof to one place. Maybe you need to do it everywhere, or just a few places. Regardless, it will be easier than you think. And, it’s going to be fun when you see Your Name exactly the way you want it…everywhere.
FULL SERVICE Name Change provides you assistance ALL the way
EZ Support to Get the Name Change Hearing, Preparation and Decision
With EZ Full Service, we’ll prepare your documents, file everything with the court and get your required Advertising done. Your Hearing arrangements are by appointment. You’ll get a specific date, time, Courtroom and Judge. Your filed Petition with Proof of Publication will be there and, usually, the Judge can decide your Petition at that Hearing. It’s usually brief. A few days afterwards, upon Approval, you can get Your signed Order for Name Change. With that Order, you can get as many Certified Copies of the Order for Name Change as you want, from the same Courthouse.
The Certified Copies, Updating your ID the EZ Full Service CHECKLIST
A Certified Order for Name Change, the Order for Name Change, is honored everywhere. That Certified Copy is Honored everywhere in the Illinois, the United States, including every individual other State, and all US Federal Agencies. Other governments honor the Circuit Court Order too, elsewhere throughout the world. EZ Customer Service personnel remain available to you all the way, including for your Hearing and then the ID updating period after that.
When your Order for Name Change is signed by the Circuit Court judge, upon approval, the Clerk of the Circuit Court can Certify it as a true copy of the Original on file at the court, applying a Seal of Certification. That copy is called a Certified Copy and you can get as many as you want. That becomes an Official Name Change Document, and it looks like one. As soon as you have the Certified Copy(s) in your hands, you can start updating your ID with Social Security, Illinois Secretary of State for Real ID, US Secretary of State for Passport, etc. School, Bank, Payroll, … even Birth Certificates can be updated with the Certified Copy. The EZ Name Change CHECKLIST will give you guidance and tips about the updating process.
FULL SERVICE Name Change Costs – $658
- $388 for Court Filing (Cook County example) – Depending on your court (maybe as little as $175). We will prepare, without additional charges, a request that your court filing costs be waived if you can’t afford them. (Ask us for the application)
- $80 for Newspaper Notice and Affidavit (Cook County example) – Depending on your County (maybe as much as $176)
- $ 190 for EZ Name Change FULL SERVICE – (This is the actual extra amount you will pay for Full Service)
- $6 for Certified Copies – Depending on your County (Costs range between $6 and $10 for each Certified Copy, paid to the court directly)
How and When Are Payments Made?
When you complete the short Questionnaire, you will be asked to pay $115 of the total, for Full Service. After we get your signed Petition back, you will get an email invoice so you can pay the balance of $543 (Cook County example). The Certified Copy ($6) charges, you will pay directly to the Court when you get them, upon approval. The total you will pay EZ Name Change is $658 for Full Service. We pay the Court and Newspaper charges in full with that money.
More About How EZ Name Change Can Help
Start Your Name Change Now!!
The #1 5-Star Rated Name Change Service in America
We take care of ALL the court forms, filings, and appointments!
Haven’t you waited long enough?
Call (818) 505-6189