FULL SERVICE Name Change Service California – Costs and Details
FULL SERVICE Name Change
EZ Name Change means Full Service. And, FULL SERVICE Name Change means we do all the court forms correctly, and we do the court filing and newspaper publishing for you. It’s strictly 5-Star, it’s low-cost, and a little bit fun:) You don’t fill out any court forms. You don’t wait in filing or self-help lines. And, you don’t have to try and figure out how to do the required advertising correctly. We’ll make all the arrangements for you, including an appointment for your Hearing/Completion. Then, you just go to your Appointment to get your Court Order, upon approval, at the end of the process. That’s what FULL SERVICE means with EZ Name Change. Here are the details:
FULL SERVICE Name Change Service Includes:
1. We fill out all the documents for you – Petition for Change of Name for your correct Superior Court.
2. We File the Petition at the Court
3. We Arrange the Required Newspaper Advertising
4. You get a Full REPORT
5. Updating ID and Official Records
What You Will Need To Do, with EZ Full Service
- Give us your information and make payments as agreed. Pay attention to our emails and keep us informed.
- Attend Your brief completion Hearing (if required) and get Certified Copy(s) of Your Decree Changing Name from the court, upon approval (usually at or right after Hearing date)
- If only one parent is Petitioning for a child, then you may need to Serve a non-consenting parent OR provide a Declaration with EZ guidance/assistance.
- Update your ID and/or Official Records as needed after you have your Certified Copy(s) of your Name Change Decree. This is easier than you may think after you have your Certified Copy(s), and it’s even fun when you have the name printed out, officially and exactly the way you want.
FULL SERVICE Name Change provides you assistance ALL the way
You Will Get Your Decree and Certified Copy(s) From the Court, upon Approval.
For 98% of our Full Service customers, the approval court work is done before you get to your court Hearing. Go to the Hearing, if required, and get your Court Order – Decree Changing Name. Upon approval by your judge, you can get as many Certified Copies of the Decree as you want from the same Courthouse. The Certified Decree Changing Name is the Gold Standard Name Change Court Order and is Honored everywhere in the United States, including every individual State and all US Federal documentations. It’s also honored with other governments, elsewhere throughout the world. Our Customer Service remains available to you through the Hearing and beyond.
**EZ NAME CHANGE Does All This For You, With FULL SERVICE Name Change.
The Decree Changing Name is a document we prepare, as part of your Petition. Upon approval by your judge, that becomes your Court Order. The court clerk adds the Court’s Seal and the clerk’s signature to make your Certified Copy(s) right after approval. A Certified Copy is valid immediately to get: Social Security, Passport, DMV (including Real ID), School, Bank, Payroll, … even Birth Certificate Name Change updates on those IDs and Official Records.
FULL SERVICE Name Change Costs – $715
Itemization of Costs
- Includes Court Filing – $ 435-480 – Depending on your court (We will prepare, without additional charges, a request that your court costs be waived if you can’t afford them. Ask us for the application)
- Includes Newspaper Announcement – $ 90-150 – (usual cost in many counties, some counties have much higher newspaper costs
- Includes EZ FULL SERVICE – $ 190 (This is the amount you will pay extra for us to help you, over what you would pay yourself without us)
Total $ 715
Certified Copy of Name Change Decree $ 40.50ea (you pay this to the court when you get your Name Change Approval. We recommend getting 2 of them).
EZ Name Change assists with Fee Waiver Requests which, if approved by the court for low income situations, can eliminate Court Filing and Certified Copy charges