FULL SERVICE Name Change
EZ Name Change means Full Service. And, FULL SERVICE Name Change means we do all the court forms correctly, and we do the court filing and newspaper publishing for you. It’s strictly 5-Star, it’s low-cost, and a little bit fun:) You don’t fill out any court forms, wait in filing or self-help lines. And, you don’t have to try and figure out how to do the required publishing right. We’ll make an appointment for you. Aftern that, you just get your Court Order, upon approval, at the end of the process. That’s what FULL SERVICE means, with EZ Name Change. Here are the details.
FULL SERVICE Name Change Service includes:
**1. We Prepare a Petition for Change of Name in the correct Superior Court.
5 to 15 Court Forms, depending on your circumstances, are properly and correctly completed for the right court.
**2. We File the Petition at the court.
Write in the newspaper information, make the copies required by the correct court and take it to the designated filing clerk. Make the required payments, get a hearing date assigned and get back your court stamped copies.
**3. We Arrange the required Newspaper Publishing
Place the required Newspaper advertising. Pay the charges for the required publications. Get Proof of Publication into the court file with a copy for you.
**4. We set up your Approval Date and Give You a Full REPORT
Get your Approval arrangements set, Date/Time/Place. Provide details of completion for you, with link access to monitor your Case File. Provide you copies of all filed documents and publishing dates. Remain available to you for information and document assistance.
**5. We give you a CHECKLIST and Guidance to help you change your ID and Official Records once you have your Court Order, Decree Changing Name. It’s easier than you think, once you have your Certified Copy(s).
What You Will Need To Do, with EZ Full Service
- Give us your information and make payments as agreed. Keep us informed.
- Attend Your brief completion Hearing (if required) and get Certified Copy(s) of Your Decree Changing Name from the court, upon approval (usually at or right after Hearing date)
- If only 1 parent is Petitioning for a child, then you may need to Serve a non-consenting parent OR provide a Declaration with EZ guidance/assistance.
- Change your ID and/or Official Records as needed to get your Name exactly as you want for every legal purpose. Easier than you may think with EZ CHECKLIST after you have your Certified Copy(s).
FULL SERVICE Name Change provides you assistance ALL the way
You Will Get Your Decree and Certified Copy(s) From the Court, upon Approval.
For 95% of our Full Service customers, the approval court work is done before you get to your court Hearing. Go to the Hearing, if required, and get your Court Order – Decree Changing Name. Upon approval by your judge, you can get as many Certified Copies of the Decree as you want from the same Courthouse. The Certified Decree Changing Name is the Gold Standard Name Change Court Order and is Honored everywhere in the United States, all states, all Federal, and elsewhere throughout the world. Our Customer Service remains available to you through the Hearing and beyond.
**EZ NAME CHANGE Does All This For You, With FULL SERVICE Name Change
The Certified Decree Changing Name is a document we prepare, as part of your Petition. Upon approval by your judge, that becomes your Court Order. The court clerk adds the Court’s Seal and the clerk’s signature to make your Certified Copy(s) right after approval. A Certified Copy is valid immediately to get: Social Security, Passport, DMV (including Real ID), School, Bank, Payroll, … even Birth Certificate Name Changes on those ID and Official Records.
EZ FULL SERVICE Costs $190 (does not include court and newspaper costs).
Break down of our costs –
- $115 (This is all you pay to begin FULL SERVICE Name Change). This pays for the entire correctly prepared Petition for you, your court and your Name Change.
75 (This is for Full Service – the court filing and newspaper arrangements. You pay this, with the court and newspaper costs, after we get your signed Petition back)
Court and Other Costs:
- Court Filing – $435-480, depending on your court (We will prepare, without additional charges, a request that your court costs be waived if you can’t afford them. Ask us for the application);
- Newspaper – $ 90-125 (usual cost in many counties, some counties have higher newspaper costs;
- Certified Copy $ 40.50ea (you pay this to the court when you get your Name Change Approval.We recommend getting 2).
FULL SERVICE Name Change Costs – $715. Approximate total, total
(Typical: Filing-$435; Newspaper-$90; $115-Petition; Full Service-$75.) Some counties have higher court and newspaper costs.
If you need a name change document, you should make that happen. Haven’t you waited long enough? It’s important, deeply personal, and causes a big smile when it happens. You can do this.
Full Service Name Change, by EZ Name Change. The #1 Rated Name Change Service in California, by a lot.
Start Your Name Change Now!
The #1 Rated Name Change Service in California
We take care of ALL the court forms, filings, and appointments!
Haven’t you waited long enough?
Call (818) 505-6189